A message to our patients, partners and employees:
As a pharmacy, we want to personally assure you that we are monitoring the outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) closely. We started Medly because we wanted to make prescriptions easier, and our mission has never been more relevant to our patients than now. We’re working hard to support the health and wellness of our community, including our dedicated Medly employees.
We want to acknowledge the incredible efforts of our Medly Drivers, Delivery Associates, Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Facilities Associates, Care Associates and ALL of our Medly team members in our corporate and supporting departments. We also want to thank the many doctors, nurses and medical providers who put themselves at risk every day. We acknowledge and appreciate your efforts.
We'd like to take this time to share the active measures we're taking to ensure medications are delivered to our patients in the safest and most secure way possible. We have established stringent guidelines for our mission of same-day prescription delivery, which are as follows:
• Employees will remain home if they, or any member of their household, feel ill or experience COVID-19 symptoms.
• We have distributed hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and gloves to all Medly drivers. To reduce the risk of transmission, drivers will wear a fresh set of gloves and disinfect their hands before and after each delivery trip. Disinfectant wipes will be used to clean the steering wheel and the car handles between every delivery.
• In Medly pharmacies, we have implemented space reallocation to honor increased social distancing, widening the space between each team member.
• Upon every entry into every Medly pharmacy, employees disinfect their hands at a Medly wellness station before entering. Every employee’s work station has an individual bottle of hand sanitizer and wipes.
• Increased supplies of water, Emergen-C Immunity Support and herbal ginger tea have been placed in each location.
• Each Medly location is continuously deep-cleaned throughout the day.
That said, we encourage you to actively communicate with Medly team members regarding any specific requests for the delivery of your medication. We will do everything in our power to accommodate you.
As a digital-enabled delivery pharmacy, we are proud to say that we will do our utmost to continue serving our patients during this period of national emergency. Our patients are dependent on Medly's services, from delivery to financial aid and insurance support, and never more so than during times like these. We thank you for your continued support, and we will continue to keep you informed as we take action. We wish the best possible health to you and all of your loved ones.
To your health, Your Medly Family